Built in 1925, The Treasury building is a key part of Old Towne Orange’s citrus-packing history. The building is a contributor to the National Historic Registry and originally housed offices and the money vault for the Orange Mutual Citrus Association and the adjacent packing house.

There is plenty of off-street parking available in lot behind building.

The inside is comprised of 3 private studios and one open workshop space fronting an entrance lobby.

0